But do you realise that your list doesn't actually need to include thousands of email addresses, for it to help you grow your business..?!
A mistake that many struggling photography business owners make, is that they think they need a massive email list in order to be successful.
And so they spend all their time and effort trying to grow it as quickly as possible; but their list is made up of email addresses of people who will never actually become paying clients.
Or worse yet, they get so overwhelmed at the thought of trying to build a large list, that they never even get started with list building.
But I work with clients using my 3 Step List Building Framework, which shows them how to attract and build a list of their ideal audience.
With my 3 Step Process, I’ve been able to Create, Build & Grow my own email list, by attracting my ideal customers, and significantly increasing my revenue as a result!
And this is why my clients & I love it...
£9k contract promoting 1 Lead Magnet
£595 from 1 email newsletter
5x email list growth in 1 month
250 extra new leads per month
When you build an email list of your ideal customers, you will naturally attract them with your content, quickly build a relationship with them, and have them chomping at the bit to book you.
So, would you like me to show you step-by-step how to build a profitable email list full of your ideal customers?
Join me, Jess Brookes, in List Builders Club where I will take you through my 3 step list building process. List Builders Club is a complete system, to help prevent you from reinventing the wheel, and allow you to get your entire email marketing strategy in place. Now there’s no excuse not to get started and build your list building machine.
Who is List Builders Club for?
- You DON’T already have an email list of 1000 IDEAL CUSTOMERS and/or you DON’T have a steady stream coming in daily.
- You’re a photographer ready to make a shift in the way you run your business and the way you market your services.
- You’re an action-taker who understands that putting in the work now will return dividends in a matter of weeks or months.
- You’re eager to learn and happy to roll up your sleeves and get going to reach your end goal.
What does List Builders Club involve?
List Builders Club is a unique framework, consisting of 6 modules, that cover everything from the foundations to growing and promoting your email list, delivered via video, worksheets, Q&A sessions.
1. BIG PICTURE: how to adjust your mindset for success, and map your funnel the right way. I’m also going to show you how and why your DON’T need a huge email list to be a success.
2. FOUNDATIONS: no-stones-left-unturned to discovering your ideal customer and why this is the real reason you aren’t attracting your ideal customers.
3. CREATE: step 1 of the 3 Step Process begins with choosing, designing and creating your lead magnet, and some ninja tips so it literally won’t take you any time at all to create your lead magnet.
4. BUILD: tackle the tech without being a tech nerd. I’ll show you how to create your landing page, linking to your email platform, and automating your lead magnet delivery.
5. GROW: we’ll go through a ton of ideas and strategies to drive traffic to get people to opt-in and join your email list.
6. RUN THE MACHINE: advanced strategies to automate your list building machine, nurturing your list and converting your leads to sales.
BETA MEMBERS ONLY: You won’t be thrown in at the deep end! I’l be creating and shaping the content to the needs of the group, and will be available via a private Facebook group for full support throughout the length of the programme. We officially kick off on Monday 9th September 2019 but between now and then, we’ll be getting you prepped and ready for lift-off! The content will then be drip-fed week-by-week over 8 weeks, so you won’t be overwhelmed and your business won’t need to take a pause whilst you build your lead generation machine.
What are your options?
List Builders Club (lite)
- LIFETIME ACCESS to 3 Step List Building Framework training.
- 6 modules covering everything from the foundations to growing and promoting your email list.
- Delivered via video and worksheets to consume in your own time.
List Builders Club (beta)
- Live support and guidance in a GROUP COACHING format.
- Access to 3 Step List Building Framework live training (worth £995)
- Weekly group strategy sessions (worth £400)
- Lead magnet template (worth £99)
- Outsourcing guide (worth £49)
- Swipe file of landing pages (worth £19)
- Swipe file of social media posts (worth £19)
- Email nurture sequence template (worth £49)
- Facebook Ads beginners guide (worth £247)
- Tech walkthrough videos (worth in excess of £600)
- & MUCH MORE.
Done-For-You PLUS 1:1 coaching
- Full funnel planning
- List building machine set up.
- Weekly 1:1 strategy sessions.
- Consultancy for 3 months.
“Yeah but I don’t have time or money to invest right now.”
Ok I get it – you’re busy. You feel like there are 101 other things you could be doing right now.
You’re either busy organising your schedule, shooting or editing.
The problem is, if you’re not actively generating leads, you’re not filling your pipeline of prospective clients.
Are you constantly booked out and super busy actually generating revenue 100% of the time? Great!
But once you get over the peak of busy-ness (and when things start to slow down and you feel like you’re finalllly catching your tail), that familiar unease or even panic begins to set in.
At which point you need to start either getting new leads, or converting your current leads. This is all done with the totally wrong mindset – or ‘lack’ mindset.
But when you’re working in your business doing all the things that light you up and being creative, taking photos…you’re not actually growing your business in the background.
But if you get the lead generation right, follow my system, and build your lead machine (as I like to call it), it will open sooo many opportunities and free you up to focus on the day-to-day things you enjoy.
I’m not going to pretend it’s easy. If it was, everyone would be doing it. And they’re not. But the difference between smart photography business owners and the headless-chicken type, is that they understand how important it is to have this part of the business automated and nailed.
You really need to question how much it is costing you not to have this vital piece of the puzzle nailed.
Another thing to consider is it’s not the only way – and I’m not going to pretend it is – to get leads and sales. You could be optimising the SEO on your website, or you could be posting in Facebook groups, or you could be attending networking events. All of these things will (or should) bring in leads to your business. But the difference is, that list building gives you a more sustainable long-term strategy that you can just continue to build on. Do the hard work now (and actually with my help, it doesn’t even need to be difficult), and you can just continue to reap the benefits of having a continual stream of quality leads.
“OK Jess, but what if I get too many leads? How do I slow things down? I don’t want to spend time turning people away or answering queries when I can’t fulfil their requirements.”
Well actually this is the exciting part. And it’s the basic rule of supply and demand. It’s when you get to a position where you can command higher prices, or pick and choose the types of people to work with. You may even have ambitions to scale your business and employ staff. This will all be possible when you have the predictable, sustainable flow of leads coming in.
If you’re not at that stage yet, it’s likely that the marketing element has not been a priority in your business. And that’s fine too. For you, this may be a hobby, a side hustle, a little extra income. So if you’re happy to play small, that’s totally cool, and I would just carry on doing what you’re doing.
But if you’re the go-getter type (and if you’re reading this far, I’m guessing you are), don’t waste your time trying to reinvent the wheel – the training, templates and walkthroughs will save your time and brain power.
Who I’d really like to take on this journey are those ambitious photographers who just want to get off that hamster wheel. You’re looking for that missing piece that will get you closer to your end goal.
You want to attract your ideal customers to you, instead of chasing leads inconsistently.
You know it’s time to get this list building machine set up once and for all, and ultimately to start taking your business more seriously.
So who’s in?