What’s the Facebook Pixel anyway?
The Facebook pixel is a genius piece of code which enables Facebook to track your website traffic. It monitor visits and actions and enables you to gain crucial insight into your potential customers.
So, installing the Facebook pixel is essential if you’re doing ANY Facebook advertising, but also if you send organic links to your website too. The data you can gather from the pixel helps you get laser-focused on targeting the right sort of people. This ultimately means you can avoid wasting money on people who don’t convert or buy.
Let’s back up.
I’m going to assume you have a website and have tried or want to try Facebook advertising. In Facebook Ads Manager, you have the option to create a pixel (at the click of a button). This is essentially a piece of code (unique to your Facebook advertising account), that you install onto every page of your website (usually within the head section). You need to download the guide below to find out how (HINT: no technical knowledge required!).
When someone visits your website with your Facebook pixel installed:
- if they are logged into Facebook, they are ‘pixelled’ and their actions are logged on your Facebook ads manager
- you can create audiences to enable to retarget people who visited your site
- you’ll be able to gather audiences of people who visited certain pages of your website or who took a particular action that you choose. E.g. bought a product, read a blog post, etc
- if they buy from you (or taken certain action as above), you can add them to an ‘audience’ to form the basis of future advertising
- you are able to track how successful your Facebook advertising campaigns based on what you wanted to achieve.
So install the pixel from Facebook below to get all the pro insights, create your own audience, and find similar people to your best customers.
You can actually install your Facebook pixel in a matter of minutes.
Download this step-by-step Facebook Pixel guide now, FREE from Jab Marketing:
- Learn how to set up your Facebook pixel and install it on your website in minutes.
- Created by marketing specialists.
- Zero technical knowledge required!
- Perfect if you’re looking to grow your business in 2018.
- Install straight away and start collecting crucial data immediately.
- And you don’t even have to hand over your email address!
Want to learn how to get started with Facebook Advertising?
Join the BRAND NEW Facebook Ads for Beginners group on Facebook to learn all the basics from setting up your account and running a campaign, to reporting and optimising.
Want to work with a Facebook Advertising expert to manage your campaigns?
Contact Jess for a no-obligation chat to discuss your Facebook Advertising.