FB Ads for Beginners course
Ever thought about creating Facebook adverts but totally confused how or where to start?
The ‘Facebook Ads for Beginners’ course is perfect for business owners who want to get started with Facebook advertising but need a little guidance to get going.
- 2 hours of training broken down into 8 easy-to-follow modules with video and guidance from me (I have several years of campaign management for myself and clients) along with downloadable worksheets and cheatsheets, such as the Pixel Installation Guide.
- I avoid using jargon, but soon you’ll understand the terminology well enough to navigate your way around Facebook Ads Manager.
“Who is this course for?”
- You’re yet to try Facebook advertising, or have tried it in the past but find it too confusing.
- You’re ready to grow your business and need Facebook to help you reach your audience.
- You want to grow your email list or have a great lead magnet to get in front of people who will want it.
- You want to try something new and get ahead of the competition.
You must also:
- Be an admin on a Facebook page and willing to use some budget on Facebook ads (£50 – £100).
For a limited time, the course is available to a select beta group at a reduced price of £29, with the option to join a private Facebook group where you can ask questions and get further guidance from me. You will receive content on a drip-basis to avoid overwhelm and ensure each module is understood fully before moving onto the next, but you can take the training at your own pace.
Out of stock